Saturday, June 29, 2013

"My English Lessons"

Do you want to improve your English? Do you want to become more successful in life? Then you need to practice! The best way to practice is with a native English speaker. Come join me to receive private lessons with me on Skype. I will help you improve your speaking, reading and writing skills. Please send me an email to get started.

Receive a free lesson! I'll give you a free 20 minute lesson before you pay anything. Just send an email and we will schedule your first free lesson and begin.

Please include your country, city, and the days and times you are available for lessons.

Email me at: Leila201mari@gmail.com



English Lesson Packages

5 lessons* - $7 a lesson = $35

10 lessons* - $5 a lesson = $50

20 lessons* - $4.50 a lesson = $90


*Each lesson is 60 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment